The little man has gone down for his afternoon power nap so am taking advantage of the time to share some pics.
I forgot to mention that in one of Barb's stays, she and I went to see the new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, 'Love Never Dies' which was very good - the voices of the 2 leads were amazing. It was nice to get dressed up and go out...James decided that babysitting was preferential to watching a musical - his loss!
Jude seems to be growing taller by the minute and his height is the main characteristic that strangers commented on besides his 'beautiful blue eyes.' He is getting a lot of play time now (below are some classic Jude poses and play time pics) and hates to leave it to go to sleep...I think sleep is always going to be a battle with him until he is a teenager and then he will no doubt want to lie in all the time!
He definitely shows a preference to be with James and I now and is always checking to see that we are nearby. He has really found his voice (a very gentle tone) and talks a lot to both of us - James loves conversing with him just before he leaves for work and again when he returns home. As soon as he comes through the door Jude greets him with giggles and happy noises.
After 3 months of being in our room, we have moved his cot into the spare room and coincidentally my neighbour made him a lovely name sign for his door and dropped it into our letterbox yesterday...
Not long now before we go travelling. James is counting down the days left at work and I am looking forward to a change of scenery and introducing Jude to my family.
Spk soon.
Love Nic x





No comments:
Post a Comment