Had Bean's 32 week scan today. All is well. My tummy and bean's head measured exactly right for 32 weeks...the midwife showed me how much more my tummy would grow with a tape measure by 40 weeks...I think my response was "holy crap!"
Head is down which is good and Bean is facing to my right - same position as the last few weeks. Seems its favourite time of the day is 3.30am when it has a dance party and I'm invited...to stay wide awake...preparing me for teenage years no doubt. :-)
Watched a documentary on SBS last night called 'One born every minute' - quite interesting though a couple of the scenes made me cringe....James had to get up and have a bkie ride...said it stressed him out!
Looking forward to going for a walk tomorrow and keeping up the stretches regularly. Have started to realise that walking sideways through small spaces like train turntables is not a good idea and I didn't realise how narrow shower cubicle openings were until now! James is having to give me a push every time I lift myself out of a deep sofa...I think he is going to hire a forklift soon.
Latest craving is berries...particularly strawberries...fresh, in yoghurt, in a smoothie and probably on toast soon!
Really looking forward to Mum and Dad coming out...feeling like I would like to pop round to their houses for a cup of tea and chat today.
Here's to the weekend and hopefully some nice, sunny weather.
Nic xx
No comments:
Post a Comment