Tuesday, 11 October 2011

And the blogging has started!

Hi,

Being that we are only 8 weeks out from the expected arrival of Bean, I thought I should get my act together and enter this century and start a blog to keep you updated with our adventures. It will also come in handy when we are travelling around Europe next year.

I have my 32 week scan this Friday - Bean is getting much stronger giving determined kicks and purposeful movements at regular intervals. James seems to have the charmer touch and settles the movement down, I just seem to exacerbate...hmmm might be time for us to rethink who should be the primary carer!


I have just under 6 weeks left at work, giving myself a couple of weeks before the due date to try and not think about what is going to happen...looking forward to starting the pre-natal classes in November and having more of a clue...and seeing the emerging panic on James' face as it becomes more real!

We are both very excited about our Xmas 2011 present and the laughs and challenges ahead. Thanks to everyone for the advice so far.

Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Nic, glad to see a blog on the way, and looks like you didn't give overboard on the font size :)

    ReplyDelete